zondag 27 februari 2011

Goodmorning Downtown New York!

A fresh cup of coffee to start my sl day in one of my favorite places in Downtown New York: the Soho Meet and Greet area. A very serene 3D environment what makes this a fantastic minglin place.
Time to hit the road and start making some money.
After driving  through the city Downtown New York and Manhattan with no luck of finding clients, i decided to have a small morning talk with officer Nikolaay. 
Me: Good morning office Nikolaay
Officer Nikolaay: Huh? how did you know my name?
Me: Uhmm, it shows on your profile and top of your head.
Officer Nikolaay: What do you want punk?
Me: Uhmmmm, I am a cabdriver in this city. (trying to stay polite) Maybe someday i can be at your service.
Officer Nikolaay: Service? Get me a donut and coffee at Ralphs!


Officer Nikolaay: Why are you holding your hands against your balls!
Me: its my AO officer, i cant help it.
Officer Nikolaay: You better move your car from here or I will write you a ticket for illegal parking and holding your nuts in front of an officer in duty.
Me: ok, ok, im going. Have a nice day officer.
Officer Nikolaay: and why are you looking like a supermodel? Everybody in Second Life wants to look like a supermodel. Why? are you ugly in real? A supermodel driving a cab.... who believes that. grumbling, grumbling, grumbling.........

I needed a break after this weird conversation. Need to be surrounded by friendly people, lets go to Ralph's for a brownie and a coffee.
Me: Hi Lisaa, goodmorning, a brownie and a cup of hot coffee please.
Lisaa: Sorry i am afk, brb (be right back) and stop starring at my boobs!
Me: Can it get any weirder........ (to be continued)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten