maandag 7 maart 2011

VIP: Margaux Dufaux CEO Freebie Fashionista

After driving some circles in the city i saw in my back mirror Margaux Dufaux walking towards the Shouted Couture store. ! I stepped on my breaks and turned arround to offer her my cab service. Margaux Dufaux is the founder and CEO of Freebie Fashionistas, a well-known respectable fashion group in Second Life

Me: Hi Margaux, great to see you again, hop on in and i show you you favorite place. (my favorite pick-up line LOL)
 
We stopped at the SOHO meet and greet area.
Me: Margaux, what makes you come to this city with your business and what is your experience so far?Margaux DuFaux: I came to the city when it started out to have my shop and group HQ
Margaux DuFaux: I became a part of the vision that they had for a living city, when I first came it was just part of a sim. In the time I have been here I have watched it grow tremendously
Margaux DuFaux : and it is amazing, it really is a vibrant living city. I have seen it grow from a parcel and an idea to several sims and real big city
Me: Here you are, your HQ. Thank you very much for your time, it was an honor to have you in my cab.
Margaux DuFaux- Spires : it was pleasure talking to you
Me: thank you for your time :))
Margaux DuFaux: Ff I can ever do anything for you please don't hesitate to ask
Margaux Dufaux in her store

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten